Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lights...Camera...Action!

Spent the day styling a shoot for such a talented Cape Town photographer, Kristin-Lee Moolman.  We collaborated on a concept and direction for the storyline, and with both her vision and my designs, the end result was truly spectacular.  Coupled with a beautiful young model, Janine, just breaking into the industry, a great atmosphere was created and captured.  Her look was incredibly fresh and free-spirited, allowing the garments to really speak volumes for themselves.

I indeed learnt so much from Kristin today, and would again work with her in a heartbeat.  I can hardly wait to get my hands on those photographs!  Driving home from the location tonight, I was sporting the cheesiest smile ever!  I haven't had so much fun in a very long time.  What with there being a house pet, Tiny - a NOT-so-tiny 'potbelly' pig, that turned out NOT to be a potbelly pig after all; some, let us say, 'suspicious' growth forms taking place in the backyard; and a group of hungover students attempting to get over their hangover's, by consuming yet again, more amounts of alcohol...All in a day's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment