Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Overwhelmed with inspiration!

I'm not particularly sure if I'm speaking from a lone point here, or if I have a troop of followers suffering from the same debilitating compulsion...  But many a time whilst perusing the net, I'm bombarded with incredible amounts of information about the many new creatives on the scene.  Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not complaining, the inspiration is most welcomed.  But at times, it just seems one could go on for days, weeks, even years, hopping from one blog or website to another!  And the reality is, this IS THE REALITY.  I genuinely don't know where to draw the line at times, and this addiction has often left me sporting black bags under my weary eyes.  So is the key to not even begin at all?  Or to persevere through the many late nights of obsession in the name of creativity?

The latter seems to constantly triumph, so I succumb to the fact that my name is Tamara Cherie Dyson, and I am severely prone to 'serial-web-skimming-blog-examining-portfolio-investigating'.  So, whilst typing this blog entry, how convenient it was that I came across an extremely talented artist, Jeanne Phan.  Why, I guess all the preoccupation is unquestionably worth it...


              Take a snoop around her blog on www.jeanniephan.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment